So you mean to tell me I’m from a shit hole country?
-So you mean to tell me you’ve never done an operation using a torch light before?
– So you’re telling me you’ve never sutured a wound without anaesthesia before?
– So you mean to tell me you can fly a sick patient in a helicopter from one hospital to another?
– So you’re saying your government pays for your hospital stay?
– So you’re telling me your ambulance drivers don’t just put on their sirens because they have to get to a lunch date?
-So you mean to tell me each patient has an ECG monitor and ultrasound scan to themselves?
– So you mean to say you don’t see more than 10 patients a day?
-So you’re trying to tell me your politicians get treated in your local hospitals?
You’re telling me one can actually eat off your clean hospital floors?
– So you’re saying you can transport someone’s beating heart in a box?
– So you mean to tell me your patients don’t have to share oxygen?
– So you mean to tell me your President moves around with his personal blood bank?
– So you’re telling me your Doctors monthly income can pay my annual income?
– So you’re saying your medical students get loans and not village contributions?
– So you mean to tell me your Doctors don’t migrate to foreign countries after graduation?
– So you’re saying 911 actually works?
– So you mean to tell me you’ve never seen a bush rat in your hospital?
– So you want me to believe you’ve never admitted a patient on a bench?
– So you are telling me you isolate patients with malaria?
No no no, I’m not from a #shit hole country!
Or am I?