WHO WAS HE?
Mrs J was found dead in her room, the door locked on the outside. The key was found placed on a table after a frantic search had been made for it.
There was only one suspect who had been noticed leaving the room by Mrs J’s teen daughter. The suspect (male) had stayed overnight with Mrs J.
After examining Mrs J’s lifeless body, I became interested in the Story which had the following peculiarities:
1.The Door was locked on the outside and the key placed on a table.
2.There was a mystery man at large who Mrs J’s daughter could recognise .
3. Mrs J’s husband was away.
4. The death occurred in Mrs J’s husband’s house.
5. There was no immediate evidence of a traumatic death.
1. Who was the mystery man, and what was their relationship?
2. If he had to kill her, why did he do it in her husband’s house?
3. Why was the key placed where it could be found?
4. Did the daughter know more than she claimed?
5. Could the murder have been premeditated?
6. Was It Suicide?
7. WHAT SHOULD BE THE HUSBAND’S REACTION?
What are your thoughts?
First Mystery here.
Image courtesyFollow me