THE FUTURE OF HEALTH CARE AND MEDICINE.
1. We wouldn’t need doctors.
2. If we still need doctors there won’t be much for them to do.
3. Doctors will be among the least paid workers.
4. Medicine will be a hobby and no longer a occupation.
5. Robot doctors will be installed in each home.
6. Medical school will be done online.
7. One drug will cure most diseases.
8. The stethoscope will finally be rested.
9. HIV/AIDS, cancers will be minor complaints.
10. The white coat will look very ridiculous.
11. There will be a phone app called “self diagnose, self treat”.
12. Pharmacists too won’t be needed, there will be vending machines that scan, diagnose and dispense drugs.
13. There will be sick scanners in offices to prevent un-necessary sick off days.
14. Humans will still be mortal.
What are your visions on the future of Medicine?
image courtesyFollow me