WATCHING ER TV SERIES, HOUSE, GREYS ANATOMY, SCRUBS
One will undoubtedly come to the following conclusions:
1.White coats of doctors always remain white no matter what happens. Likewise nursing uniforms.
2. Medicine is an exciting occupation.
4. There is always an operating theatre available.
5. The hospital is always clean.
6. Doctors have fancy offices.
7. Nurses and doctors have excellent relationships.
8. Doctors always smile to patients.
9. Doctors are particularly good looking (totally agree).
10. Blood is always immediately available.
11. No matter what time of night you call a doctor, he is always fresh and fully energized.
12. Doctors live a stone throw from the hospital and can be available within five minutes of any emergency.
13. The worst and most complex, tongue twisting diagnosis is usually the most likely.
14. Doctors worry about their patients when they get home and usually stay up thinking about them.
image courtesyFollow me